Learn How to Easily Build a Blog or Website using WordPress with daily lessons!
This is a beginners course to learn how to build a stunning business website or gorgeous blog using WordPress. No experience necessary. After this course, you will be able to manage your own website or blog and won’t have to rely on a webmaster to make tweaks or need something done on your site.
- This will be a daily live interactive course with live webinar training daily supported by a private group where you ask questions.
- Each lesson will be simple step by step processes that even a beginner can do
- There will be recordings of videos if you can’t make the training session.
- If you get stuck, there will be Q&A sessions where you can get issues resolved.
- Everyone will work on a live website on our servers throughout the course which you can the transfer to you own branded domain name after.
- Every course participant gets their website hosted free for one year.
The size of the class is limited for this course sign up quick. Lessons are all recorded on videos which you can download and follow along in your own time.
- You will learn all you need to build a Search Engine Friendly Website for your business or blogging project
- You will get a beautiful website or blog at the end of the course.
- You will no longer have to rely on webmasters to make updates to your site
- You would have gained a valuable skill that you can then use to offer website services to other businesses
Lesson 1: WordPress Setup
Lesson 2: Getting Familiarised With WordPress Admin
Lesson 3: Setting up a Domain
Lesson 4: Adding Users
Lesson 5: Choosing Themes
Lesson 6: Installing Your Theme
Lesson 7: Customising Your Theme
Lesson 8: Optimum Site Organisation
Lesson 9: Organising Your Content
Lesson 10: Writing Your First Post
Lesson 11: Comments and Discussions
Lesson 12: Must Have Pages
Lesson 13: Navigation and Menus
Lesson 14: Widgets and Sidebars
Lesson 15: Plugins and Addons
Lesson 16: Installing Plugins and Troubleshooting
Lesson 17: Plugin Best Practices
Lesson 18: WordPress Settings, Permalinks
Lesson 19: Reading and Writing Settings
Lesson 20: Backing Up Your Site and Security
Lesson 21: WordPress SEO
Don’t Wait. Grab Your Space Now!