If you want to learn SEO, this class will introduce you to the key concepts and will equip you with the knowledge and know how to SEO your own website or to understand more about the SEO services you are buying.
Date: 31 Jan 2013 at General Assembly.
You can buy tickets here: http://practicalseo.
How to use SEO and Conversion tactics to drive leads, convert customers and increase sales
- Businesses who need to generate more traffic to their website
- Businesses with website that are not converting traffic into leads or sales
- Businesses without a cohesive online presence and social media strategy
- A better understanding of how Google works
- A checklist of SEO essentials to get Google to love your site
- An understanding of content, keywords and the importance of this in SEO
- How to make your website appear relevant to Google for those target keywords
- Optimal SEO friendly site structures
- Some practical tips on how to push your site up the Search Engine Results
- An insight into converting website traffic into leads and sales
- No previous knowledge of SEO is necessary
- Students should come along with an idea of their target market to work on during the class.
- Students need to bring their laptops
- If they have a website to work on, they need to have Google Analystics or a similar analytics programme installed.
Title: A Practical Introduction to SEO